Poway Animal Hospital is aware of the vast amount of information available on the Internet. Our team has taken the time and evaluated the following sites. We trust the information the listed websites provide to you, our client, and member of our family.
- Federal Drug Administration For Consumers
This a wonderful website for consumer information! It covers not only animal and Veterinary concerns but also human drugs, medical devices, vaccines, cosmetics and tobacco products to name a few.
- Veterinary Partner
This is our Number 1 favorite medical information site! VeterinaryPartner.com is here to support your veterinarian and you in the care of your companion animals by providing reliable, up-to-date animal health information from the veterinarians and experts of the Veterinary Information Network (VIN), the world's first and largest online veterinary database and community.
- Pet Health Network
- This is another medical information site that has reliable and up to date information on medical and behavioral issues for both dogs and cats.
- Canine and Feline Diabetes
- This website is intended for owners of dogs and cats with diabetes. The site provides disease information on diabetes mellitus. Advice about insulin treatment and suitable diets for managing canine and feline diabetes can also be found.
- Companion Animal Parasite Council
- This website shows where in the United States specific parasites are prevalent. It also many articles discussing the effects of different parasites and has the latest articles by experts in the field.
- CDC Healthy Pets Healthy People
- This website has helpful information on disease humans can get from animals and always has the latest CDC announcements on any outbreaks that may be occurring.
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges